It's not the plan that is important, it's the planning. This is something that I take to heart. I sit down and closely work with my clients to ensure that the site I am developing is the one that they envision, satisfies their needs, and exceeds their expectations.
My portfolio page shows my past work with clients, but just to top off the type of websites I have done contractually and for my own clients, I can design:
- Digital Brochure-Style Websites
- Websites that essentially act as a digital brochure or portfolio for your company/organization. Think of an informational website where the goal is to get your potential customers/clients to be hooked by your what your website says and how it looks. The only difference is your potential customers will be able to contact you directly with just a few clicks from your website!
- Community-Style Websites
- Websites where people can create accounts, log in to your site, and then generate, manage, and interact with content. Have an idea for a music, photo, video, etc. sharing website? Let me write you the next social media buzz website!
- E-Commerce Websites
- We've all seen them: Amazon, Zappos, Ebay, etc. If you are already on them selling your products then you know they take a cut of your hard-earned money. Make moves and sell directly to your customers to maximize your revenue and increase your marketing ability!
- Inventory Management Web Apps
- Web applications that allow for storing, editing, and retrieving inventory information with a high-level dashboard for statistics with export to Excel capabilities.